Cool, thanks for the notice.  I just submitted my footage from the Chicago march.

Thanks,
  Dave

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com
feed:   http://www.DavidMeade.com/feed

On 5/2/06, David Breakdance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

David with Participatory Culture here... wanted to let everyone know
about an open-submissions documentary project by MediaRights, using
Democracy internet TV:

http://mediarights.org/may1

Everyone is invited to link to video they have of recent immigrants'
rights events from around the country -- MediaRights has set up an
open channel on their installation of Broadcast Machine publishing
software.

It's a perfect example of how open internet TV works as participatory,
community media -- capturing these immigration events nationwide as
only grassroots media can. There's some very cool footage up and
documentaries up there already, and we hope you'll add some of your
own, it's open to everyone.

Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or feedback ::
[EMAIL PROTECTED].

Thanks,
-David

http://mediarights.org/may1