Matching Heath, I just added

net neutrality
  and
save the internet

(with spaces) to my posts.

- Dave

On 5/3/06, Devlon < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/3/06, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wonder if it would be valuable to tag all our "Save The Internet" related videos.  It would be interesting to get a feed of videos that support net neutrality.  (SaveTheInternet.com might even be interested in linking to such a feed to show movement on the issue among The People)

What do you (everyone) think?  Is i worth it?  If it is ... would we tag them 'netneutrality' or 'savetheinternet' ... or what??

Yeah, good idea.  We'll be posting our 2cents about the issue shortly and will use both netneutrality and savetheinternet tags :)

Just for grins we plan to smear it all over...youtube, dailymotion, etc.

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .

  • --
    ~Devlon
    http://loadedpun.com | http://mefeedia.com
    http://8bitme.blogspot.com | http://devlonduthie.com