Who could have thunk, that a college kid sitting in his dorm, that
had an idea of how to share music, would have let to this?  Because
in reality that is what has happened, the movie and entertainment
industry seeing what has happened to the music industry (which is
still debatable, crappy CD's don't sell is not our problemm but that
is another rant for another day which has been done before) are
putting all their money and effort to say "not us".

The funny part is that all they are probably doing is just killing
themselves far better than any one of us could.......But this just
all sucks!!!  Somewhere, someone, somehow has to say enough......I
just hope it's not to late..

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Man, it just gets worse and worse.  Where's the reset button?
>
> On 5/3/06, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > LOL!
> >
> > Desperate Desperate Sad Pathetic World, aint it?
> >
> > This year is going to be mad funny!
> >
> > Hey, maybe Bush can turn those approval ratings over and kill
this. Right!

> > Where the hell is Al Gore?  Inventor of the Internet... Might as
well be
> > the Savior too, no?
> > Oh that's right, he owns a network now and is cozy with the suits.
> >
> > Whatever.
> >
> > sull
> >
> > On 5/3/06, Casey McKinnon < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Forget "Save the Internet", have you seen what filth the UN is
hoping
> > to pass?
> >
> > http://www.boingboing.net/2006/05/02/un_cooking_podcastki.html
> >
> > If this passes, the UN has lost my complete respect... and we
will all
> > become outlaws.
> >
> > Casey
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> > --
> > Sull
> > http://vlogdir.com
> > http://SpreadTheMedia.org

t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&c=4&s=51&.si
g=Ryjl9rqm5crbA4uMFnSWBA>
> > Individual<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&c=4&s=51&
.sig=7cJ6YQMtmnFeNyQe45Xi2g>
> > Typepad<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Typepad&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&c=4&s=51&.si
g=L0y7GL5JKRD1TFSowZHzsQ>
> > Use<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Use&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&c=4&s=51&.sig=H9
CoeMhWBEWGIKc5NEctMg>
> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

> --
> ~Devlon
> http://loadedpun.com | http://mefeedia.com