I realized the same thing this morning, David.  The sad thing is that
if the Internet ever crashed, I would lose contact with every single
one of you and I would have to use telephone operators to try to find
your phone numbers.  I consider some of my fellow videobloggers to be
really good friends, but I have never traded phone numbers with them.

If the Internet ever crashed, it would feel like the stock market
crash... we would all plunge into a great depression.

Casey

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> you know the other day when thinking about net neutrality and
> savetheinternet.com and what not ...
>
> I started thinking .. what would we do if they messed up the
internet this
> badly?  I started to envision a global darknet with city-wide
wireless mesh
> networks and radio links between cities ... bypassing the backbone all
> together ... (The Short Wave Radio Operator in me really got excited
about
> that) ...
>
> Maybe we should really start drafting up plans. :-P
>
> --
> http://www.DavidMeade.com
> feed:  http://www.DavidMeade.com/feed

Fireant Individual Typepad