Yea, I've noticed the same with NYT, Wired and such, they don't actually drive that much traffic. A good blog mention often works much better :)

Peter

On 5/5/06, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
it's for novelty, not sustenance.

On 5/5/06, WWWhatsup < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I noticed a small blip the first day the Wired article came out (Monday),
but since then my page hits are actually down on last week :|

joly

             WWWhatsup NYC

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM