I would think that some local media such as San Jose Mercury, San
Francisco Chronicle, local TV and/or radio stations may cover.  And
it's quite likely that Rocketboom and others will do segments on it.
But, I don't know if any of these are set.  I'll bring up this
question at the May 12th meeting.

   Thanks,

    Enric
   -=====-
   http://www.cirne.com
   http://www.cinegage.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, B Yen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Will Vloggercon be covered by any of the media?
>
> - "Standard Model" media: TV/Print
> CNN, ABC, San Jose Mercury News
>
> - Webzines
> slashdot.org, cnet.com, etc
>
> - high profile video-blogs like Rocketboom.com
>

> On May 7, 2006, at 3:02 PM, Ted Tagami wrote:
>
> > I might miss this one. Kid's B'day. Will make sure I have all my
> > items for the meeting updated regardless.
> >
> > On 5/7/06, Enric < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Happening Friday May 12th at Maxfield's House of Caffiene, 3:30 pm.
> > Mark you attendance at upcoming.org:
> >
> > http://upcoming.org/event/76146/
> >

> >    ;),
> >
> >    Enric
> >    -===-
> >    http://www.cirne.com
> >    http://www.cinegage.com

> > Fireant      Individual      Use
> > Explains
> >
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
> >
> >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
> >

> > --
> > Ted Tagami
> > Founding Partner
> > Universus Networks, LLC
> >
> > U N I V E R S U S . N E T
> > Video Bloggers Podcasting
> > Vloggercon.com - San Francisco
> > June 10th and 11th, 2006

> > Fireant      Individual      Use
> > Explains
> >
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
> >
> >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Fireant Individual Use
Explains