Hmm, I suppose I was looking for a bit more than a "Yes, it can be
done/no, it can't be done" answer; rather, someone who's done it, or
done something similar, and might have a ready-made solution!

I have no idea how WordPress logs the info about user agent, for example.

Oh well, looks like i'm out on the "bleating edge" and it will be
self-help and a crash course in PHP scripting for me.

Waz
www.crashtestkitchen.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Sure you could create a php file to offer different version of the feed
> based on user agent.  Just be sure to take into account that the
user doesnt
> HAVE to send an agent string ... and if they do ... they dont HAVE
to tell
> the truth. :-P
>
> IP to countries can be done as well, but its not always 100% accurate.
>
> On 5/7/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > However,... the thing to note is that iPod can only play M4V
files; and
> > PSP's can only play MP4 files.
> >

> Actually the iPod can play .MOVs and .MP4s so long as they are
compressed
> correctly.  My feed has .MOVs that play on the ipod.
>

> --
> http://www.DavidMeade.com
> feed:  http://www.DavidMeade.com/feed

Fireant Individual Use