I dunno which is better. A quick look at the features tells me that
you get more bandwidth with Dreamhost. But they're probably pretty
simular. I use Dreamhost myself and I really like them. If you sign up
with them I have a coupon code that gives you $50 off when you sign
up. The code is LOFISTL2

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "ninelow99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have the Vpip and the web sight to DL it. My prob is im not sure
how
> to get it onto the internet so i can use it in my www.blogger.com
> account! Also Which is better bluehost.com or dreamhost.com  I need
> web page that has pretty easy edeting tools since im not that
> advanced.  All i really want to do is host my vids and pics. which
one
> do you or would you use?!?! Thanks guys!!!!!!

Fireant Individual Use
Explains