It just means that you need to have an internet address with which to point to vPIP  ...  many people upload vPIP to their webserver and use their own url ... however if youre using blogger you may not have a webspace to use.

So then you'll need to find a place where vPIP is already online and ask the person hosting it if you can point to it (out of courtesy).

Enric ... perhaps on one of the community sites would be willing to host the current version for production use.  (vlogdir or freevlog or the new vlogassist?)

ninelow99 ...

I dont want to confuse the issue at all but if you want you can try out the script I made if you want (its similar to vPIP).  It's already online.  Just include the following in the <HEAD> portion of your blogger template:

<script type="text/_javascript_" src="" href="http://www.davidmeade.com/resources/media_player.js">http://www.davidmeade.com/resources/media_player.js"></script>

Then, all you'll have to do is include a link to your movies within your posts.  (more info available at:
http://www.davidmeade.com/resources/media_test.php )

(FYI, I'm not claiming my script is as good as Enrics ...  his is wicked cool with all sorts of features and enjoys active development ... but you're welcome to use my script until you get vPIP up and going)

- Dave