On 5/9/06, LeanBackVids.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Out of curiosity, I decided take a closer look at the use of this
> Yahoo Group.  Here are the results...
>
> The last 1,000 messages were analyzed from May 8, 2006 back to April
> 20, 2006 (18.5 days)...
>
> Only 152 unique users posted (7% of the total 2,179 members).
>
> Here are the top 50 users by number of posts...
>
> 80      Michael Sullivan
> 50      Devlon
> 43      Charles Iliya Krempeaux
> 39      David Meade
> 36      Markus Sandy
> 35      Deirdre Straughan

> It is my opinion that this group is very closed off from the rest of
> the video blogging world.  Sure it is very tight-knit and friendly,
> but the group seems to have hovered around the 50-250 participating
> members since last year.  There must be a way to bridge the gap
> between all the other vloggers.

Interesting data, I wouldn't have thought I was so high up in the
rankings (too much time at home lately with nothing better to do, due
to illness!).

However, you should note that just being vocal doesn't make me part of
the in group (whoever they are) -  I often seem to be rather loudly on
a different side of the issues.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan