Man did the conversation about "boobs" take a wrong turn or what?!

Oh well, I thought I would try and talk about something else.....but
all this talk about sexism got me thinking and.....

You know what forget it, I am a damn fine looking man and I am not
afraid to flaut it, as you can see

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/144284279/

And not only that but I can cook, as you can see

http://cinweekly.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/a1/20060510/ENT0108/605100323/1023/rsscin09

Rolling Stone my ass, I am in CinWeekly!!!

Batman rules and he has some nice looking villians as you can see
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/144279914/

OK, here is a test,  was this post

A) Sexist
B) Sexy
C) Boobalicus (I can't spell)
D) Me just having fun, (can we still do that?)

Heath - Batman Geek
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

Just to say something serious, I just want to say.......I'm like
rubber and your like glue.....

Just trying to have some fun and show off my cooking skills, yes I
really do cook, and quite well.....

Fireant Individual Use
Explains