Andreas,

EzediaQTI, like many such products on the market today, is a great
tool for developers and producers to create a unique interactive media
experience.

veotag, however, is designed to extend a subset of these interactive
features to even the most casual user and to all of the major media
types transparently.

I hope you'll test veotag and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Howard
www.veotag.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Quicktime has all this stuff built in. There are even nice programs
like
> eZedia ( http://www.ezedia.com/products/eZediaQTI/ ) that makes it
easy.
> No need to rely on a foreign service that is trying to invent a new
name
> for linking.
>
> Err... scratch that. I don't have a WMV file handy so I can't
actualy test
> veotag, but reading about makes me think it's just chapters (like
you have
> on a dvd). Those are called chapter tracks in Quicktime. Rocketboom
uses
> them for stories. There is software out there to automate this as
well.
> Those are only internal links, not links to other places on the web.
>
> --
> Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Use
Explains