Wow! Thanks for all the excellent knowledge. I will check into all of
your suggestions! In fact, I have an eZedia software program (green
screen) on my shopping list already, so I'll probably go with them. I do
own QT Pro, so I will try the demo...

thanks again!

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.solitude.dk/archives/QT-thingie/
> > (remember to read the instructions linked from the top).
>
> If you want an image link (like a tv bug) with a link you can use SMIL
and
> Linkubator <URL: http://www.solitude.dk/archives/linkubator/ >
>
> --
> Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen