>>it's interesting that the programmes people are listing are all drama
and/or gameshows (i'm including antiques roadshow in that category;)
no one listed any documentary or 'life' shows (news doesn't count for
now ;)

The shows I TIVO

-The Daily Show
- Monk
- House
- Survivor
- American Idol (I'm so ashamed)
- West Wing (sniff--what will I do after next week?)
- Lost
- ER

I also enjoy Food Network or Animal Planet, when there is nothing else on (I'm a TV junkie--it's on all the time, as I work at home, and it keeps me company).

Shows I don't record, but always watch if I'm home when they are on:

- 60 Minutes
- Washington Week
- Ellen
- Two and a Half Men

And, cyclically, when they are on:  Top Chef, Runway, and Food Network's Next Star, The Apprentice

I obviously watch a lot more TV than most of you, but I think that it's a nice mix of drama, reality, documentary, news, etc.

Fireant Individual Use
Explains