No, I'm trying to create a website/blog and I want to add my videos to
it. When people come to my site and click on my videos, I want the
videos to:

1.) start playing before they have downloaded fully.
2.) play without site visitor having to click on that box that says
"Click to run an Active X control on this webpage." Verdi describes
the problem in his tutorial.
3.) play in a completely new window at full size, not a popup.

Freevlog is fine as far as I know.

And BTW I do have Firefox, but 70% of the rest of the country, people
whom I hope will visit my website, will be using IE.

--Greg

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "LeanBackVids.com"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry, hard to jump in some times... I realize now that you were a
> site visitor making a comment rather than the site developer.
>
> Active-X and IE?...
> Is Freevlog doing something that IE is required?
>
> If not, you really should get Firefox and check out all the
> extensions... http://getfirefox.com
>
> Sorry to add more confusion - Matt
>

> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "gmjoyce_y" <gmjoyce_y@> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you for the link, by the way. I'll give it a try. But coding is
> > greek to me. (Or is it geek?)
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "LeanBackVids.com"
> > <leanbackvids@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "gmjoyce_y" <gmjoyce_y@>

> there a
> > >
> > > What is the "active-x/unprogressive download problem"?
> > >
> > > Popping off new windows is done w/ _javascript_...
> > >
> > > window.open('url to open','window name','attribute1,attribute2');
> > >
> > > More info here...
> > > http://www.pageresource.com/jscript/jwinopen.htm
> > >
> > > The "option" of sized vs. full could be done with 2 text/graphic
links
> > > or a form (select) dropdown that submits on change rather then
needed
> > > a submit button.
> > >
> > > -Matt

Fireant Individual Use