thanks for the chuckle Adrian. we have a show in Canada called Talking to Americans you might enjoy. all in good fun :)

On 5/14/06, Adrian Miles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi all

sorry for subject, that's an Australianism. Just thought I'd add fuel
to recent fire round here: our Prime Minister is currently visited Mr
Shrub in the white house. Australian flag apparently flying outside.
Vox pops asking people what flag do they think it is. Now, I'd be
surprised if anyone gets it, but one guy "Is it the Canadian flag?".
Now, um, I'm sure they really asked a 100 to get that one
quintessential moment, but really.
--
cheers
Adrian Miles