Hey everyone, Current TV is currently working with L'Oreal, a
cosmetics company, to solicit videomakers to profile women whom they
know who are "women of worth." (http://www.current.tv/studio/create/
vcam_loreal_wow.html) - I'm curious how the vidoblogging community
feels about an ad campagin sponsored by a cosmetics company to
profile women who are working to improve the world they live in?

Obviously a series of PSA's giving these women credit for the work
they are doing would be a good thing, but, is the fact that this
thing is being underwritten by a cosmetics company and considered an
advertisement by Current diminish the redeeming quality the project
might otherwise have?

What do you think?

Josh

"We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into to peace."
"Power to the peaceful!"

Spearhead - Bomb the World

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use Explains