Gena, the author of this graphic novel - Anthony Lappe is a friend of
mine and co-founded the Guerrilla News Network (http://gnn.tv) -- I
can assure you that it isn't a sophisticated ad campaign for any
commercial product, but I suppose it's possible that it's a
sophisticated ad campaign geared towards encouraging public action in
the sphere of influence. But I can't say that for sure...

Josh