Hey Enric,

I had loads of issues with Tiger and FCP 4.5. There were so many
things crashing and conflicting it was pretty aggravating. The work
around I found was to turn off Spotlight while I was using FCP 4.5,
which was pretty odd but worked for whatever reason.

<http://discussions.apple.com/search.jspa?objID=c123&search=Go&q=4.5+tiger>

I have since upgraded to FCP 5 and have had no issues. Everything runs
pretty smoothly.

Zadi
http://smashface.com/vlog
http://vidlicious.com