very cool, Jay!

On 5/16/06, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just took a trip to the east coast....and funny enough, a couple of
my friends are now videblogging.
Its funny because these were people who heard me ramble about
videoblogging for the past two years. Now they're doing it.

1. http://roboshithead.blogspot.com
My friend Chuck makes these cool videos with his friends....he has a
lot of stuff to post.

2. My friend Andrew just made this for a groupo he works with:
http://damnyc.blogspot.com
The word is spreading.

jay
_______________________

MNN Youth Channel would like to let you know that we are now posting
video clips and media literacy commentary online for you to see and use !!!

CHECK OUT THE DEFENSE AGAINST MEDIA NONSENSE BLOG:
       --------   http://damnyc.blogspot.com --------

If you are familiar with the work of Youth Channel, you probably know
about D.A.M.N. YC News, which is a monthly television program produced
by the peer trainers and youth producers at Manhattan Neighborhood
Network.  In the past the show has highlighted youth perspectives on
topics ranging from youth conferences and political conventions, to sex,
censorship, and police brutality.  Now, the show goes on!, and D.A.M.N.
is expanding on to the internet by posting individual segments AS they
are produced and media commentary and analysis from the YC Peer Training
Program.  We are hoping to build an online audience and inspire youth
reporters and media critics around the globe. You can help by sharing
our link with your network(s), posting it on your website, or just
telling your friends!

Defense Against Media Nonsense is on TV too!!
Channels 34/107 in Manhattan
alternate Sundays (2pm) and Mondays (6:30pm)

Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM

Anne Walk
http://loadedpun.com