Yes, I would like to see more chimps vlogging.

On 18 May 2006, at 12:22, bordercollieaustralianshepherd wrote:

This struck my funny bone. http://adage.com/article?article_id=109249

New Yorkers probably like to think they have evolved beyond the
chimpanzee.

visitors raced against a chimp to see who could take a digital
photograph, take out the memory card and print it first

The next was this heading: "Are consumers monkeys to Yahoo?"

Followed closely by:
The catch here is that the technologically challenged person has to be
skilled enough to upload a film of him or herself to send it in. Once
that happens, the Yahoo Tech community can vote on who can gets hooked up.

I have to admit that a specially trained, former space chimp beats my
resume.

http://adage.com/article?article_id=109249

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use Explains