David's correct, Jen. I checked and you don't have a SPF record and it would definitely help.

Do you know how to do that in your Go Daddy/DomainsByProxy DNS interface?

We use DNS Made Easy ( http://www.dnsmadeeasy.com) to manage several hundred domains and thousands of sub-domains and it's very easy to add (and we do) SPF records for our clients that don't host their email with us. I don't know how to do this in Go Daddy/DomainsByProxy but am sure I can find out. I have a few domains registered with them just to know how their system works so we can provide tech support when needed.

This would be the single best thing you could do, right now, to curb the use of your domain. You'll then have to contact the blacklists to get your domain removed.

LMK if this isn't clear and I can look around.

-shane
http://www.beachwalks.tv
http://www.barefeetstudios.com
http://www.barefeetshop.com