Enric,

Any idea how that translates to the mac?

On 5/19/06, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you turn on "Manual manage songs and playlists" under
Edit->Preferences->iPod (may have to turn on manual also under
"Podcasts"), then go under the iPod drive in Windows Explorer.

[ipod Drive]:\iPod_Control\Music

There you'll find directories with all the music and videos downloaded
to your iPod.  They're invisible directories, so you may have to turn
on viewing invisible folders in Windows Explorer:  Tools->Folder
Options...->View->Show hidden files and folders

The files are named by iTunes, not by their original names.  If you
want them all, copy the directoreis to your hard disk.  Then you can
look at them individually and rename them to what they are.

  -- Enric
  -======-
  http://www.cirne.com
  http://www.cinegage.com