On 5/19/06, Ron Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That is the ninth amendment :

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

Yes thats what I meant when I said that Net Neutrality is the legal affirmation of rights I already have.  I personally would argue that Net Nuetrality speaks to the first amendment as well.

The 9th ammendment just says "this list of rights is not meant to be an exhaustive list, and just because we havent written a right of the people here doesnt mean that such a right of the people doesnt exist."

Documenting one of these rights in net nuetrality is just the legal documentation of one of those rights ...  one of the rights we've been enjoying already.

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com
feed:  http://www.DavidMeade.com/feed

Fireant Individual Typepad