i highly recommend foureyedmonsters.com

they are a couple of filmmakers that also have a videoblog. it is most excellent. they are using the web in wonderful ways to get their film shown.

On 5/20/06, brandenburg_wayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You must know Schlomo then.  He came to one of my classes and gave a
presentation.  He's the only reason I see vlogging as a viable means
of promoting a filmmaker's work.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi wayne.
>
> welcome wayne!
>
> i imagine you will get many great responses and here are a few of my
fav's.

> i also wanted to invite you to join us at vloggercon in SF on june
> 10-11.  Please tell your friends.
>
> http://vloggercon.com
>

> some fav eposodics:
>
> http://www.human-dog.com has several (summer of van torre, etc.)
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/ChasingWindmills
>

> markus sandy
>
> p.s., i was with a team of vloggers that gave a presentation at your
> school last year.  you guys have a great facility there.
>

> brandenburg_wayne wrote:
>
> >Hello Everyone,
> >
> >I'm a student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA.
> >I'm interested in making web episodic shows.  I was wondering if
> >anyone here has any good examples of current web episodic shows.  I am
> >working on getting my own vlog up as the instructions on the main page
> >of this group suggests.  I hope to get my films up so others can see
> >my work.  Are there any other aspiring filmmakers here?  I'd love to
> >watch your work.  I'm of the mindset that one can never stop learning
> >and there is no better teacher than one's peers.
> >
> >Thank you,
> >Wayne
> >

> >Yahoo! Groups Links

> --
>

> Markus Sandy
>
> http://apperceptions.org
> http://spinflow.org

Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM