Hello,

You can also use FeedValidator.org to find errors within the RSS file.

Here's the URL to check you feed...

http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url="">

(You can also just go to FeedValidator.org and type in the URL to your feed.)

(Note sure if that
mac.com stuff let's you fix those problems or not though.)

See ya