All I can think of is all the golden video this will produce :)

On 5/23/06, Casey McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Josh- I think you'd be great at doing something like "All By Myself"
by Eric Carmen or "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Nikki French (?).

Slow... powerful... painful... beautiful... yet silly as h3ll...

Casey
http://www.galacticast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am so psyched for Karaoke... I got to think up a good one to do...
>
> On 5/23/06, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > On 5/23/06, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > >  it's on the map
> > >
> > > http://map.etitio.us
> > >

> > This map kicks so much ass Markus.
> > I just noticed the description area for each of the pegs...very nice.

(Well,

> > > --
> > >

> > > Markus Sandy
> > >
> > > http://apperceptions.org
> > > http://spinflow.org

> > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> > >

> > >    -  Visit your group

> > >    on the web.
> > >
> > >    -  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]< [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> > >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

> >    -  Visit your group

> >    on the web.
> >
> >    -  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]< [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

> --
> Josh Leo
>
> www.JoshLeo.com