The whole "remember your first time" thing got me thinking and I was
just wondering myself, what was the ONE vlog "episode" that really got
you.  The one where you sat up and really noticed, something that moved
you, or made you angery or just made you go hmmmmmm.  Something that
sticks with you to this day, the one you point more people to than any
other...well hopefully you get the idea...

Here is mine
http://missbhavens.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_missbhavens_archive.html

It was the first time I saw the real side of someone in the vlogshere,
to be honest I'm not completly sure why it has stuck with me. I had
seen other personal vlogs before, but this one still sticks with me, it
made me care, it just moved me, that's all I can say I guess, it made
me realize "what" vlogging could do.........

Just curious about your moment....

Heath - Batman Geek
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

Fireant Individual Typepad