Either way only a max. of 1/10 will be really annoyed. That's alright :o)

I have google ads on a couple of minisites where people can download some
php scripts I wrote. The sites are low traffic and the ads pay for hosting
of all my projects and a little more. Making my hobby free is what I was
looking for. So saying that adsense will only work for high traffic is a
little... It all depends on what you are going for.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Typepad