hi greg,

great way to release an indie film! congrats!

On 5/25/06, gmjoyce_y <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

People on this group have asked about indie filmmakers and their work
for a while now. After a lot of prepping and some generous technical
help from people in this group, I'm ready to start.

I'm showing my independent movie, Working Stiff, a few minutes each
weekday, online. It's feature-length, so showing it should last about
a month. There are two venues for the movie: I'm using Brightcove for
one. I'm sure some people here know about these guys. Steve Garfield
interviewed Jeremy Allaire a while ago. Brightcove has a nifty
interface and right now the service is free. They use Flash. (I did
two pass conversion and it looks really good.) It's a great service
and their support has been first-rate.

I'm also doing a downloadable QT/iPod version.

I may do a writer-director's vlog in the future where I blog about
the experience of making the movie (heaven and hell, in unequal
measures) what to do, what NOT to do, what I wish I knew before I
started, that sort of thing. Depends if people are interested and if
I can find the time.

Anyway, please feel free to leave comments at the blog—-like I have
to prompt THIS group-- ;-)

Hope you like it.

Greg

QT/download blog is at
http://projectworkingstiff.com/WorkingStiffBlog/nfblog/

Main page/Brightcove player is at: http://projectworkingstiff.com

They're linked together so you can go back and forth if you like.

Everything you need is oneclick away. Make Yahoo! your home pagenow.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM