Guys, how do you handle large vlog posts?  I just finished our next
post, and it's over 400MB in size.  The video resolution is already
320x240 (can't go lower) and I don't want to skimp on the sound any
more, so I don't know how to make the file smaller.  It's been encoded
to QuickTime as a "fast start" file, but attempts at pulling it from our
server show it has an unreasonably long queue time and, because of the
file size, the queue keeps getting exhausted, leading to starts and
stops in playback.

I'd like to do something to rectify this without cutting on quality or
making it harder for our viewers to view the vid in a syndicator or
other client like DemocracyTV.  What would you folks suggest?

--
Rhett.

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use Explains