I've found it useful at times.  I use feeds all over the place.  Often
I'll be in the list and want to check out some stuff from one of the
authors here, but dont want to vlog surf for whatever reason ... so
I'll copy the feed into mefeedia or something and check it out later.

I agree that it's not really needed ... but I dont see a problem with
having it in the sig.

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com
feed:  http://www.DavidMeade.com/feed