I agree. I've been using Dreamhost for a few years now, the last
year or so for my vlog and I really dig them. I love blip as well
but haven't been using them much lately because my Dreamhost account
serves me well. If you do decide to use Dreamhost I set up a coupon
code that will give you $50 off when you sign up, it's LOFISTL2.
They give me a kick back for referals but that code allows me to
share it with the referal.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Sullivan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi.
>
> go with blip.tv
> or go with dreamhost.com
>
> sull
>
> On 6/1/06, Laura Brickman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi there, I am very new to video blogging.  I have been posting
my first
> > video's on youtube, but I would rather host them on my own
site.  I love my
> > hosting company because I get a lot of space, I can host all
three domains,
> > I have a small monthly bill and they allow me to have "adult
content"  (I've
> > done nude modeling, but I'm running a personal site not a porn
site.. I like
> > not worrying about whether or not what I post is okay)  Problem
is - I am
> > not allowed to put any videos on my space - which is why I
started using
> > youtube so that I could link my files off of thier server.
> >
> > So my question is - who are you hosting with?  What are thier
advantages
> > and disadvantages?

t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explains
&c=5&s=65&.sig=WCpOSpSwoYO432IaYB1XiQ>
> > Individual<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Expla
ins&c=5&s=65&.sig=hFHM3V_4GtbmWeTN5iA9ig>
> > Typepad<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Typepad&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explains
&c=5&s=65&.sig=_ro7JDo9ahztIvpG_ELM7A>
> > Use<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Use&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explains&c=5
&s=65&.sig=Bv8zKzTXVJwkBZ1KcmF_KQ>
> > Explains<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Explains&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explain
s&c=5&s=65&.sig=pWcuDK4cvHNOMSasJvZAzA>
> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

> --
> Sull
> http://vlogdir.com