VlogMap users can now promote their other social networks,
specifically their MySpace link, latest Flickr photos, del.icio.us
links and Digg.com links.

Here is an example...
http://community.vlogmap.org/user/1

I'm working on redesigning the layout of the profile pages, but it
will probably be on hold until I get the buddy lists working again.
Then it will most likely take on a MySpace-esque layout.

If you're a registered user, just go to your profile page to edit the
optional fields.

Also, note that city/state/country/gender are all searchable too.   So
you can find other users by location or gender.  Just click on the
links here to view all users specific to that data field...
http://community.vlogmap.org/profile

Please feel free to email me off-list if you have
questions/problems/suggestions.  I really appreciate the feedback.
Thanks.

--
Matt
http://vlogmap.org