I don't know why anyone should feel inferior because their video blog
is—heaven forbid!—entertaining.

I just got this comment a couple of days ago:

"Great stuff ... Ya got me hooked!

I'm a big fan, I check for the new episode every day."

~Devlon
http://loadedpun.com

So should I feel guilty for being so shallow that I'm thrilled
someone appreciates my hard work?

--Greg

http://projectworkingstiff.com/WorkingStiffBlog/nfblog/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon Noble"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know,
>
> sometimes I look at my own expressions and the content of my work,
as well
> as many others here, and think how shallow and meaningless much of
what we
> do is. We put our own meaning on it as it really has none of it's
own. It is
> all enculturated. We make it up for or own selves to get what we
want from
> others. I feel that way when I look at something like this:
>
> http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/36871/ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> and ponder.
>
> -shannon

Fireant Individual Typepad