Hello Kent,

Would you be willing to connect me with UTA?  I will be at the
Vloggies, and staying over in San Francisco until Monday, when I head
to NYC for a few meetings.

I travel today - my cell phone is 808-384-5554.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance. Let's us keep talking too.
Revver is really working us and though we have different things going
on with our shows, I think we have more in common than different.

Aloha,

Rox

--
Roxanne Darling