just to clarify: bottom union, do you actually sell caviar off your
blog? b/c i see a picture of an actual product when i click on the link
below, but i don't see a selling page...
or is the whole "carp caviar" thing an inside joke of some sort?

To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 16:33:23 +0000
Subject: [videoblogging] It's Carp Caviar Promo Month!

It's officially Carp Caviar Promo Month! Last year, we had a total of
50 videos, with participants from 4 different continents, 8 different
countries, and we even had two entries from the virtual world

So please throw one together, and let us know about it. It's
unbelievably easy to play. Again, I expect only a few entries, but
would love to see even more participation than last year, esp with the
International crowd. And you can make more than one.

Some rules (not really rules, but guidelinesÂ…please feel free to do
whatever):

1) Make a Carp Caviar promo, but it does not have to be about Carp or
Caviar.
2) 10 sec. to 1 min. in length.
3) Either post it on your vlog and let us know about it, or send it
this way.
4) Please play.
5) Humor is always a plus.
6) Every entry will receive something in the mail from us.
7) Please do not use copyrighted music, we'd rather you bang on pots
and pans.
8) By participating, you clearly understand the cosmos.
9) Try tagging it, "carpcaviar"
10) You can make more than one.

We're already on #6, with entries from:
Valdezatron
Human Dog
Wreck & Salvage
Mr Multiple
New Roach Motel

I would love to surpass last years participation, so please get into
the game and make one.

much respect
Erik Nelson

http://bottomunion.com/blog/?p=251