Hiya Gang,

I'm sending out a plea for some help from the group.  Richard's wife
recently did a vlog titled:  Blue Star of Hope.   It has a part 1, 1.5 and
2.   Could folks please go to the site and view the vlogs and then could you
please post back with answers to the following questions?

1.  How did you view it (flash version, QT version, Windows media version)
2.  How long did it take to download?
3.  How was the quality of the video?

Richard is of playing at Vlog Europe currently and Richard's wife is doing
all of this stuff solo right now. She's noticed some slight buggyness with
the download times in certain formats and could really use some
compassionate feedback on the list to assist in working out the bugs.

Thanks in advance to everyone for your help with this.  Richard's wife would
have emailed the list herself except that she hasn't got an email that can
handle the volume nor does she have the extra time so I am being the loving
and dutiful Daughter and assisting her in this effort.

Cheers,
Lisa (daughtershow)

http://www.daughtershow.com
~No explanation needed