What are some opinions on the best camcorder to buy(use)for good
quality Vidlogs, but is under $1000. I have been doing some research
for over a month now and keep coming back to the Sony DCR-SR100. I
like the idea of recording straight to a hard drive. The reports say
the video is great for the money but the touch pad on the small LCD
screen is tough to use.
    I know this is probably the best place to get solid opinions and
I'm sorry I haven't posted before but I'm getting really close to
buying one and don't want to screw up with that much money. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.
FisboMan