The N95 may well be the iPod killer for the vlogging crew.

I have yet to get my hands on one for testing but it's ability to
capture and upload videos directly to the web via wifi and Nokia's
lifeblog system and it's ability to aggregate audio and video podcasts
directly to the device make it a killer app.

I especially like that it may well prove the old adage true.
Innovation routes around roadblocks.

All this talk about getting it and not even bothering to use it as a
cell phone but purely over wifi is a direct reflection of innovation
routing right around backwards cellular networks.

BTW, I think you can get a sprint unlimited data plan for $80 or at
the very least $100 a month. At least that's what I looked at MONTHS
ago. The problem is you can't get an open data plan on a voice phone
(laughs out loud)...   Sprint simply doesn't have the business
interest in offering such a service. Why allow you to do both voice
and data on the same device when they can make you purchase two
devices and two plans!?  Duh.

Here's my secrete. Get the Sprint Vision voice data plan... and find
yourself the unlock code for your device... there is no doubt that
sprint will either not let the N93, or N95 on their network because
they can't control it or completely cripple it like they did the
Treo's with bluetooth. (disabling the bluetooth).

Or... as andrew baron suggested just accept the fact that the networks
are fundamentally backwards and having a hard time dealing with the
whole internet paradigm.  They all want complete control over their
networks... it's the net neutrality issue all over again.  The
end-to-end paradigm WILL come to their networks or they'll simply be
routed around... as is definitely the direct threat of the N93 and
N95.

Videoblogging and audio podcasting are coming directly to portable
devices cellular providers be damned.

And when they do... watch out Crackleberry. :)

I must get my hands on one of those N95's already.

Did I mention they support mp4's at 320x240?

Peace,

-Mike
mmeiser.com/blog
mefeedia.com