Didn't know that.. Still, I'm sure it could be done in say a week of work.
WHat kind of budget/tech skills do these guys have Jay? If they're gonna use
Drupal they might wanna sponsor a module (throw in 1000$).

Find 10000s of videoblogs and podcasts at http://mefeedia.com
my blog: http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/
my job: http://petervandijck.net