Hi all,

My monthly talk show (really more of a commons for passionate conversation)
does a 3
camera shoot and we've just heard that 2 of the camera ops can't make it. If
anyone here
can shoot on Friday sound check at 6pm, shoot ends 9:30 pm (and one of you has
your
own camera + tripod, the other will use my Sony VX2100) please email me as soon
as
possible.

Of course you're all invited to come.

Here's the description of the show for this Friday:

The Heather Gold Show: the talk show with soul
JCCSF 3200 California St @ Presidio
8pm
tix : $10 advance or JCCSF member / $12 @ door / free for bakers
www.heathergold.com or 415.292.1233

Friday, December 8: Everyday Courage: How do we remember and stand up for our
principles in everyday challenges, whether that means saying no to a business
deal, going
the men's bathroom or taking another step? Guests: Antoun Nabhan (Principal,
Sagamore
Bioventures), a venture capitalist who invests in pharmaceutical companies and
punk
legend and queer/trans leader Lynnee Breedlove, (lead singer from Tribe 8,
author of
Godspeed and director of its upcoming film adaptation) and Elijah Riek, one of
the "Lost
Boys of Sudan," who walked from Sudan to Ethiopia and then to Kenya on foot  to
flee war.
He is now a student as USF.

Podcasts and more information at www.heathergold.com

best,