> GoDaddy details are on the way.  In exchange, I offer you a free
blip.tv account.
> :)

Yay!

This is why I like Mike and why Blip is "going places." They are
broad-minded, not narrow-minded. Judging by Mike's comments and
actions it looks like he is thinking, "now how can I help this
person," not "what is this person doing wrong that I don't like."

While I don't need a URL with "blog" in it, I certainly do not mind
hearing that someone has a bunch of them for sale. In fact, hearing
the bloglist story, reviewing the blog list, along with an
introduction to GoDaddy and how it works has helped me help one of my
clients get into developing a good URL for their blog.

John Leeke