Hey there Sanford. Is there something we can do to improve the XML
that comes out? Please let us know ... we're constantly incorporating
suggestions from feed publishers and consumers.

Eric Lunt
CTO, FeedBurner

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> We are using it at GoodnightBurbank.com - and it is alright.  As a
code-cutter, I am frustrated with the resulting XML from the feeds -
but can survive.

> As for total stats - it is okay, but I did appreciate podtrac stats
until we started having redirect problems.