Hey Casey,

Just to let you know, I mentioned you when I was interviewed by the
BBC, I am of course waiting for videoblog to be featured in an
episode of Coronation Street or Eastenders, but I doubt whether that
will happen any time soon.  But there was a video diary featured in
an episode of DR WHO, second series, I got pretty hyper when I saw that.

Paul Knight