Not too long ago we were talking about CMS integration, and here is
someone that has done it, pretty well.

I think it would be a good idea to try to get them on board with the
standards that you developers and drivers of video blogging
technology are developing. They can't do that if you all don't talk.

I think this bridge needs to be built, as there are many, many users
like me that are developing communities on CMS systems that are using
things other than wordpress (which I think is rather clunky) and we
need that relationship to develop so our platforms can integrate with
media.

Cheers,
Ron