Some of the Italian commentators are impressed by the "blogging to save the
world" initiative announced at the end, and seem to feel this is somehow
tied in with the presence of Shimon Peres. What was your impression on that?

I guess I'm not so pissed after all that I didn't get to go.

And thanks again for letting me know Gabe talked about us. That was the only
bright point in an otherwise thoroughly shitty day.

On 12/12/06, Jeffrey Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Loic Le Meur screws up LeWeb3 by putting his political ambitions above
> the
> speakers (the videoblogging speakers sections were cut in half), the
> audience, and just about everyone else but himself and the politicians.
>
> Get the full skinny here: http://crueltobekind.org/
>
> Further Outrage Here: http://technorati.com/search/leweb3

best regards,
Deirdré Straughan