great topic idea

maybe some of the blip folks can join us

i think JD Lasica has an interesting project related to that - maybe he
can tell us more about that

sat dec 16 at 9am-10am US pacific coast, 12noon-1pm eastern us, 1700
GMT (5pm), 1am (sunday) Malaysia

http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/8d7c39-6763

On Dec 15, 2006, at 6:16 PM, johnleeke wrote:

> >> what shall the topic be?
>
>  I'd like to talk about Terms of Service for file servers like Blip and
>  YouTube. For example, at Blip:
>
>  "In accessing the Blip.tv site, you agree that you do so only for your
>  own personal, non-commercial use. Unless otherwise stated, you may not
>  distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any
>  way the sites material or content or permit or assist any third party
>  to do the same."
>
>  Does this allow me to display my video file from Blip on my own
>  website which is a commercial site?
>
>  Does this allow a third-party commercial site, that has my permission,
>  to display my vidoe file from Blip?
>
>  Well, you get the idea. See you at the video conference.

---
Markus Sandy
http://feeds.feedburner.com/havemoneywillvlog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/apperceptions