Yes thats part of the problem, although Id guess theres already been
more than 4. Many of them did the hosting thing too, but at least that
made them more like a real network, covering the 'distribution costs'
themselves.

If you really were just a guide then I dont think there would be the
same problem. But you fall somewhere between a guide and something
else, because guides dont embed the entire content of the shows they
are a guide to within their site.

You mentioned creative commons previously, and I think this could play
into why some people would have a problem with the embedding. If they
license their work as 'non-commercial' then is this broken by a
commercial entity such as yourselves embedding the video within your
site? There are also rules about displaying the license with the work,
so you need to check you arent throwing away license info from the
creators when you embed the content of their videos in your site.

I note you havent yet removed the embedded videos of the person whose
complaint about this that first caused you to post about it here.

If theres going to be a flood of services doing us all such a
wonderful favour in 2007 as you guys are, then I'll have to lend some
energy to projects designed to help all sides understand these matter.

Please sort out the missing notification email address on your DMCA
copyright page.

Steve Elbows
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "[chrisbrogan.com]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>