hello Nox,

it could be that i am just suspicious by nature but this is my
critique based on a first impression of the site:

I think the pay to submit model is a bad one because it gives the
appearance that the money given out is directly related to the
submission fee. that is not necessarily bad but it would be nice to
know if this is the case. if not, where is the money coming from? how
is it meted out? what, if any, guarantees are in place that money is
actually being given out at all or that the contest isn't rigged in
some way? is it a ploy to get as many five dollar bills from as many
people as possible? how can the participant be sure?

the overall feel of the site is amateur and the about page, with it's
reference to oprah and habitat for humanity, seems like a way to
legitimize the venture (kinda like name dropping of people you don't
really know but have heard of).

i don't mean this to be harsh and i'm sure that's not the intention
of the site....but...it's the way it reads to me. it has the
appearance of dodginess. even the name suggests something suspicious.
it is, afterall, the name of a famous robber.